uPVC stands for Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride. Due to its strong resistance to chemicals, and elements of nature, uPVC makes an ideal choice for residential and commercial plumbing constructions.
uPVC Plumbing Pipes & Fittings
A G Universal uPVC plumbing system is a hassle-free and cost-effective solution for water distribution in residential, commercial and industrial buildings. uPVC stands for unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride. uPVC pipes are also known as Rigid PVCs. These pipes and fittings are ideally suited for looping at each floor level, outdoor installations and cancelled pipelines for cold water distribution. The uPVC plumbing pipes and fittings are widely used in construction industry because they are durable, cheap and easily installable. They are also used for the following purposes:
- Drinking water pipe distribution systems bath at main and supply lines.
- Sewage and discharge pipe systems.
- Electrical installations bath at domestic and industrial levels.
- Main lines supplies for tube wells and downpipes.
- Ventilations in bathrooms.
The key features of uPVC plumbing pipes and fittings are:
- They are manufactured using eco-friendly and chemical resistant compounds.
- They are light in weight, durable and resilient.
- They are mineral resistant, corrosion proof and can withstand the effects of hardware conditions.
- They are easy to install and cost-effective.
PVC plumbing pipes and fittings offer many benefits:
- They are more suitable than conventional piping systems.
- They are lead-free, non-toxic and conductive for use in potable water pipes.
- Its installation and usage is easier.
- They are cost-effective due to low installation and labour costs.
- They are durable and non-corrosive in nature.
- They provide a maintenance free solution.